General conditions of use of the site
Terms and conditions of sale
Date of publication on the site and of entry into force [1 October 2018]
- These general conditions of sale (hereinafter also the " Conditions ") apply to the purchase of "Liliesgold" brand products (hereinafter " Products "Or in the singular" Product ") performed through the e-commerce site www.liliesgold.com (hereinafter the" Site ") by users qualifying as "Consumers" pursuant to article 1.2 below. The Site, owned by Liliesgold, with registered office in Corso Progresso 1, 88100 - Catanzaro (CZ), VAT number 02174230793 (hereinafter " Owner " or " Liliesgold "), is managed by Liliesgold, with registered office in Corso Progresso 1, 88100 - Catanzaro (CZ), VAT number 02174230793 (hereinafter" Liliesgold ").
- Liliesgold deals in its name and on its own account with the sale of the Products through the Site. Purchases of the Products made through the Site will see as parts Liliesgold, as the seller (hereinafter the "Seller") and the subject who proceeds with the purchase of one or more Products for purposes not related to his own business, commercial, craft or professional activity, as a buyer (hereinafter the "Consumer"). Seller and Consumer will hereinafter be referred to collectively as the "Parties".
- The Owner is not a party to these Conditions, but the owner of the rights on the domain name of the Site, of the logos and trademarks, relating to the Products presented on the Site, as well as of the copyright on the contents of the Site.
- Any communication from the Consumer connected and /or relating to the purchase of the Products - including any reports, complaints, requests concerning the purchase and /or delivery of the Products, the exercise of the right of withdrawal, etc. - must be sent to Liliesgold, to the addresses and in the manner indicated on the Site and to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each purchase is governed by these Conditions in the version that will be published on the Site at the time the order is sent by the Consumer.
- The Site is dedicated to retail sales and as such is intended for the exclusive use of Consumers. Those who are not Consumers are therefore advised not to execute purchase orders, who for any purchases may contact the Owner at the following email address email@example.com. If one or more sales are made to a person who does not qualify as a Consumer, these Conditions will apply in any case but, notwithstanding the provisions:
a) the buyer will not be granted the right of withdrawal referred to in Article 10;
b) the buyer will not be able to benefit from the warranty on the Products indicated in Article 8;
c) the buyer will not be granted any other protections provided in favor of the Consumer in these Conditions, which represent or comply with mandatory provisions of the law;
d) the sales contract concluded between the Seller and the buyer will be governed by Italian law, with the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods - Vienna Convention of 1980 .
- Simultaneously with the transmission of the purchase order, the Consumer accepts that the confirmation of the information relating to the order placed and these Conditions will be sent by email to the address communicated by the same during registration on the Site or during the process of purchase.
- In order to make purchases through the Site, the Consumer must have the age of majority (18 years) and the ability to act, which the Consumer declares to possess.
- Any costs for connecting to the Site via the Internet, including telephone costs, are the sole responsibility of the Consumer, according to the rates applied by the operator selected by the Consumer.
- Characteristics of the Products and their availability in different geographical areas
- The Products are sold with the characteristics described on the Site and according to the Conditions published on the Site at the time the order is placed by the Consumer, with the exclusion of any other condition or term.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time, at its discretion, without the need to provide any notice to users of the Site. Any changes made will be effective from the date of publication on the Site and will apply only to sales concluded from that date.
- Prices, Products for sale on the Site and /or their characteristics may be subject to change without notice. These changes operate only for orders not yet confirmed on the date of the change itself. In any case, before sending the purchase order pursuant to Article 3 below, the Consumer is invited to check the final sale price.
- The Site can be accessed from all over the world. However, the Products available on the Site can only be purchased by users who request delivery in one of the countries indicated on the Site.
- How to purchase the Products and finalize the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract on the Site, you will need to fill out the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller, electronically, following the relative instructions.
- Before proceeding with the purchase of a Product, the Consumer will be asked to carefully read these Conditions and the information on the right of withdrawal, as well as to print a copy for personal use.
- In the order form, displayed immediately before the conclusion of the purchase contract, we will provide summary information about the essential characteristics of the Product you want to purchase, the price (including all applicable taxes or duties) and the costs of shipping.
- The contract is concluded when the Seller receives your order form electronically, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order.
- The order form will be stored in our database for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law.
- The transmission of the order form implies the obligation to pay the indicated price.
- The transmission of the order form implies the obligation to pay the indicated price.
- The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian /English
- The Seller may not process purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect. Similarly, this may happen in the event of unavailability of the Products. In these cases, we will inform the Consumer by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not carried out the purchase order, specifying the reasons.
- The electronic transmission of the order form implies the unconditional acceptance and commitment of the Consumer to observe these Conditions in relations with the Seller.
- Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will send the Consumer, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing these Conditions and the summary document on the Right of Withdrawal.
- Product selection and purchase procedure
- The Products presented on the Site can be purchased by selecting the Products of interest to the Consumer and placing them in the appropriate virtual shopping cart. After the selection of the Products, to purchase the Products placed in the cart, the Consumer will be invited to (i) register on the Site, providing the requested data, or (ii) to log in, if the Consumer is already registered or (iii) to provide their data in order to complete the order and allow the completion of the contract. If the data indicated in the order are different from those provided during registration on the Site, the Consumer will be asked to confirm their data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, etc.), as well as the address where to deliver the Selected products, the billing address and, optionally, a telephone number where you can contact him for any communications relating to the purchase made. The Consumer will see a summary of the order to be executed, of which he can modify the contents: therefore, the Consumer, after careful reading, must expressly approve these Conditions, through the appropriate flag (check-box) on the Site and finally, will requested to the Consumer to confirm his order, which will thus be definitively sent to the Seller and will produce the effects described in the previous Article 3 of these Conditions. The Consumer will also be asked to choose the shipping method and the payment method, among those available.
- If during the selection procedure of the Products on the Site referred to in Article 4.1 above, the Consumer finds that the price of one or more of the Products he intends to select for the subsequent purchase is clearly lower than that normally applied, net of any discounts and /or promotions in force at that time, due to an obvious technical problem that occurred on the Site, please do not complete your purchase order and report the aforementioned technical error to Customer Service, by sending an email to following e-mail address customer firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By placing an order for customized products, the customer agrees to:
i. declare and warrant that no name, word or phrase used, uploaded, posted, copied or otherwise made public for use on your custom product falls into any of the following categories:
a) which consist of or include part of the name of a Product, service, company, organization or event owned by a third party;
b) which consist of or include the name or nickname of a famous person (dead or alive);
c) that violate or may violate the intellectual property rights or trademarks of third parties;
d) that contain messages of threat, incitement to violence, defamatory, obscene, discriminatory, instigating, sexually explicit or otherwise prohibited by law.
ii. indemnify and hold harmless the Seller and the Owner and their affiliated companies from any cost, expense, damage, loss and liability possibly suffered by the Seller or the Owner or their affiliated companies to following the use of any name, word or phrase used, uploaded or otherwise made public by the Consumer (including for use on the customized product by the Consumer himself);
iii. guarantee the Seller and the Owner, as well as their affiliated companies, the global, non-exclusive, irrevocable and royalty-free right, entirely transferable to third parties, to use, reproduce, reveal and change names , words or phrases sent by the Consumer for the purpose of personalizing and completing his order.
- Delivery of goods and acceptance
- The Site indicates the availability of the Products and delivery times, however, such information is to be considered purely indicative and not binding for the Seller.
- The Seller undertakes to respect, as far as possible, the delivery times indicated on the Site and, in any case, to carry out the delivery within a maximum time of 30 (thirty) days starting from the day following that in which the Consumer has transmitted the order. In case of non-execution of the order by the Seller, the Seller will refund any sums already paid by the Consumer for the payment of the Product pursuant to the following Article 5. If the Consumer has chosen bank transfer as the payment method, delivery time will start from the receipt of the payment by the Seller.
- The shipment of the Products will take place according to the methods selected by the Consumer, among those available and indicated on the Site at the time of placing the order. The Consumer undertakes to promptly check and as soon as possible that the delivery includes all and only the Products purchased and to promptly inform the Seller of any defect in the Products received or of their discrepancy with the order placed, according to the procedure of referred to in Article 8 of these Conditions below; failing that, the Products will be considered accepted. Should the packaging or wrapping of the Products ordered by the Consumer arrive at their destination objectively damaged, the Consumer is invited to refuse delivery by the carrier /shipper or to accept delivery "with reserve".
- Prices, shipping costs, duties and taxes
- The price of the Products is that indicated on the Site at the same time as the order is sent by the Consumer. The prices include standard packaging costs, VAT (if applicable) and any indirect taxes (if applicable), while they do not include shipping costs, which the Consumer undertakes to pay to the Seller in addition to the price indicated on the Site.
- The Consumer must pay the total price to the Seller, as reported in the order sent by the Consumer.
- If the Products are to be delivered to a country outside the European Union, the total price indicated in the order, including indirect taxes (if applicable), is net of any customs duties and any other sales tax, that the Consumer undertakes as of now to pay, if due, in addition to the price indicated in the order, in accordance with the provisions of the law of the country in which the Products will be delivered. The Consumer is invited to inquire with the competent bodies of his country of residence or destination of the Products, in order to obtain information on any duties or taxes applied in his country of residence or destination of the Products.
- Any additional costs, charges, taxes and /or duties that a given country may apply, for any reason whatsoever to the Products ordered under these Conditions, are the sole responsibility of the Consumer.
- The Consumer declares that the lack of knowledge of the costs, charges, duties, taxes and /or taxes referred to in the previous Articles, at the time of sending an order to the Seller, cannot constitute grounds for termination of this contract and that will not be able in any way to charge the aforementioned charges to the Seller.
- Payment of the price of the Products purchased through the Site must be made within the essential period of 10 (ten) days from the date of transmission of the order to the Seller. The Consumer expressly accepts that the execution of the contract by the Seller will begin when the price of the purchased Product (s) is credited to the Seller's current account.
- Payment can be made by credit card or via PayPal, under the conditions described below. The Seller may provide for additional payment methods, indicating them in the payments section of the Site.
- If the payment is made by credit card, the Consumer will be transferred to a secure site and the credit card details will be communicated directly to Paypal, the operator that deals with payments on behalf of the Seller. The transmitted data will be sent in protected mode, by means of the encrypted transfer of data that are not accessible to the Seller or the Owner.
- If the payment is made by bank transfer in favor of the Seller, the Consumer must indicate the "Swift" and "IBAN" codes shown in the order, as well as the order number.
- The Seller will promptly send the Consumer, if required by applicable law, in electronic format via email to the address declared by the same, the tax receipt relating to the purchase made, if the Products purchased are intended to be delivered in the Italian territory, or attached in paper format to the Products purchased, in all other cases.
- Seller's legal guarantee of conformity, reporting of lack of conformity and interventions under warranty
- Pursuant to and for the purposes of the European Directive 44/99 /EC and the Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (hereinafter "Consumer Code"), the Seller guarantees the Consumer that the Products will be free from design and material defects and conform to the descriptions published on the Site for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of delivery. of the Products to the Consumer. The application of any guarantee is excluded in case of use of the Product that does not conform to that of the Product and to the instructions /warnings provided by the Seller and /or the Owner, or reported in the reference illustrative documentation, on the tags or labels. .
- Under penalty of forfeiture of this warranty, the Consumer has the duty to report any defects and non-conformities within and no later than 2 (two) months from discovery, by writing to the Seller by email at the customer service @ vocishop. com, indicating the defect and /or non-conformity found, as well as at least one photograph of the Product, the copy of the order sent by the Seller and /or the tax receipt, as well as any other information useful to the Seller for the correct identification of the sale made .
- Following receipt of the complaint and related documentation, the Seller will evaluate the defects and non-conformities reported by the Consumer through the assistance service of the Owner and, after having carried out the quality checks to verify the actual non-conformity of the Product, will decide whether to authorize the return of the Products by providing the Consumer with a reply, containing the instructions to make the return, by e-mail to the address provided by the latter during the registration process on the Site or when transmitting the order. . The authorization to return the Products will in no way constitute recognition of defects or non-conformities, the existence of which must be ascertained after the return. The Products whose return has been authorized by the Owner must be returned by the Consumer, together with a copy of the return authorization notice, within 30 (thirty) days of reporting the defect or non-compliance, to the following address: email@example.com .
- In the event of defects or non-compliance, the Consumer will be entitled to have the Product restored to conformity by the Seller, by repair or replacement, or to alternative remedies in the cases expressly provided for by art. 130 of the Legislative Decree n. 206/2005. If the Seller has undertaken to reimburse the Consumer for the price paid, the refund will be made, where possible, by the same means of payment used by the Consumer when purchasing the Product or by bank transfer. It will be the responsibility of the Consumer to communicate to the Seller, again by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, the bank details to make the transfer in his favor and to ensure that the Seller is put in a position to be able to return the amount due.
- Liability for damage from defective products
As regards any damage caused by defects in the Products, the provisions of the European Directive 85/374 /EEC and the Consumer Code apply.
- Right of withdrawal
- Without prejudice to the exceptions referred to in Article 59 of the Consumer Code, the Consumer is entitled to withdraw from any contract concluded under these Conditions, without having to provide any reasons and without any penalty, within the deadline of 14 (fourteen) days from when (i) the Product was delivered or (ii) in the case of the purchase of multiple Products delivered separately with a single order, the last product was delivered.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer must inform the Seller, before the expiry of the term referred to in Article 10.1 above, of his decision by accessing the section dedicated to the following link: www.liliesgold.com, if not registered to the Site, by accessing the dedicated page and entering the order number and the email with which the purchase was made. Alternatively, the Consumer can send an explicit declaration to the Seller via the contact form or to the email address email@example.com, of his decision to withdraw.
- Following the provisions of Article 10.2 above, the Consumer will receive an email confirming the exercise of the withdrawal, containing, in the event that he has already received the ordered product in the meantime, the return form to be included in the package, and the instructions for returning the product, to be sent no later than the following 14 days to Liliesgold.
- If the Consumer has received the product, he is required to return it to him without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the day on which he communicated the withdrawal. The deadline is met if the Consumer returns the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. The risks and direct costs of returning the goods, as well as proof of this, will be borne by the Consumer. If the Consumer exercises the withdrawal through the site, before confirming the request for withdrawal, the cost for the return of the goods will be indicated, if he wishes to use the return service offered by the site.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Consumer will be reimbursed for the payments made, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs deriving from the possible choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered), without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the exercise of the withdrawal. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used by the Consumer for the initial transaction, unless the Consumer requests a refund on a different means of payment, in which case any additional costs deriving from the different means of payment will be charged to the Consumer. The reimbursement may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the Consumer demonstrates that he has returned the goods, if earlier.
- The Consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Therefore, if the returned goods are damaged (for example with signs of wear, abrasion, scratches, scratches, deformations, etc.), not complete with all their elements and accessories (including labels and tags unaltered and attached to the product) , not accompanied by the attached instructions /notes /manuals, original packaging and packaging and the guarantee certificate, where present, the Consumer will be liable for the decrease in the value of the asset, and will be entitled to a refund of the amount equal to the residual value of the Product . For this purpose, therefore, the Consumer is invited not to manipulate the goods beyond what is strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning and to cover the original packaging of the Products with other protective packaging that preserves its integrity and protects it. during transport.
NOTA: the order concerning Products made or adapted according to the specific indications of the Consumer or, in other words, customized products, the Consumer does not have any right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code.
- Diritti di proprietà intellettuale
- All intellectual property rights relating to trademarks, names, as well as any distinctive sign, denomination, image, photograph, written or graphic text used on the Site or relating to the Products are the property of the Owner.
- Consumer data and privacy protection
- The Consumer declares and guarantees that the data provided to the Seller during the registration and purchase process are correct and truthful.
- The Consumer may at any time update and /or modify their personal data provided to the Seller through the appropriate section of the Site "My Account" accessible after authentication.
- Although the Seller adopts measures aimed at protecting personal data against their possible loss, falsification, manipulation and improper use by third parties, due to the characteristics and technical limitations relating to the protection of electronic communications via the Internet, the Seller cannot guarantee that the information or data displayed by the Consumer on the Site, even after the Consumer has authenticated (login), cannot be accessed or viewed by unauthorized third parties.
- With regard to the data relating to payments by credit card, the Seller uses the services of the Paypal company which adopts technological systems designed to guarantee the highest levels of reliability, security, protection and confidentiality in the transmission of information via the web. Please refer to the Company's website for more information on the security systems they have adopted.
- Applicable law, conciliation attempt and competent court
- Each sales contract concluded between the Seller and the Consumers pursuant to these Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Italian laws and in particular by the Consumer Code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on certain facts without prejudice to any rights attributed to Consumers by mandatory provisions of law in force in the State of the latter.
- In the event of disputes between the Seller and a Consumer, we guarantee from now on our participation in an amicable conciliation attempt that each Consumer will be able to promote before RisolviOnline, an independent and institutional service provided by the Arbitration Chamber of the Chamber of Commerce of Milan, which allows you to reach a satisfactory agreement, with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator, in a friendly and safe way on the internet. For more information on RisolviOnline regulations or to send a conciliation request, access www.risolvionline.com (http://www.risolvionline.com).
- As an alternative to the conciliation attempt referred to in Article 14.2 above, the Consumer also has the right to access the European Online Dispute Resolution platform (the European ODR Platform) for the resolution of any dispute between the Seller and the Consumer. The European ODR Platform is developed and managed by the European Commission, in compliance with Directive 2013/11 /EU and EU Regulation no. 524/2013, in order to facilitate the independent, impartial, transparent, effective, quick and fair out-of-court resolution of disputes concerning contractual obligations deriving from sales or online service contracts between a consumer resident in the Union and a professional established in the Union through the intervention of an ADR (alternative dispute resolution) body that has joined it, which can be selected from a specific list available there. For more information on the European ODR Platform or to initiate, through the latter, an alternative resolution procedure for a dispute relating to this contract, access the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr (http: //ec.europa.eu/odr). The Seller's e-mail address to be indicated in the European ODR Platform is as follows: customer firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not adhere to the conciliation attempt referred to in Article 14.2 or 14.3 above or if this attempt is unsuccessful, the dispute will be referred to the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the Consumer.
Information pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Voices Gioielleria srl (“ Liliesgold "), welcomes you to the website www.liliesgold.com (the" Site ").
Liliesgold invites you to pay attention to the following information, issued pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data (“ GPDR ”).
This document constitutes the unique information of Liliesgold and contains a description of all the treatments carried out by Liliesgold towards its customers through the Site or at the points of sale.
The purpose of the processing pursued from time to time by Liliesgold will depend on the service you requested, as better indicated in this document.
- 1. Who is the Data Controller
The Data Controller is Liliesgold, with registered office in Corso Progresso 1, 88100 - Catanzaro (CZ), VAT number 02174230793, email address email@example.com (the " Owner " ).
For the processing purposes referred to in paragraph 3.1. (Sale of goods and services, after-sales assistance and execution of your requests, as well as fulfillment of legal obligations) is the data controller Liliesgold, with registered office in Corso Progresso 1, 88100 - Catanzaro (CZ), VAT number 02174230793, email address customer firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. What personal data we process
For the purposes indicated in this statement, in compliance with your choices and your will to grant consent where required, the Data Controller will process the following personal data:
- - personal data: name, surname and date of birth;
- - contact details: address, telephone number and email;
- - data relating to your purchases (date and place, number, type and characteristics of the products purchased) and consumption preferences.
- 3. Purpose of the processing and legal basis
This paragraph 3 contains a description of the possible processing purposes pursued by the Company depending on the service requested by you.
- 1. Sale of goods and services, after-sales assistance and execution of your requests, as well as fulfillment of legal obligations
In the event that you decide to purchase a product or service at any of the Company's direct sales points or through the Site, your data personal data will be processed with the sole purpose of managing the sale and the obligations connected to it and therefore to carry out all the order management activities (including the administrative management of the contract, the shipment of products, the management of payments, credits and any disputes and fraud prevention), as well as those required by law.
If you request after-sales assistance , for purchases through the Site and /or at a direct point of sale, or if you make any other request to the Company, you can contact Customer Service as indicated at the following link: www.liliesgold.com/customer-service . The personal data communicated by you will be used exclusively to respond to your requests.
The provision of your personal data for the purposes indicated above is mandatory. Consequently, any refusal to provide data will make it impossible for the Company to satisfy your requests or to conclude the sales contract for its products /services.
For the pursuit of the purposes referred to in this paragraph 3.1, the Company does not need your specific consent.
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to conclude and manage the contract, as well as to manage your subsequent after-sales assistance.
Subsequently, your personal data will be kept for 10 years from the conclusion of the contract in line with the limitation period provided for by the applicable legislation.
- 2. Sending the newsletter
By filling in the appropriate section available on the homepage of the Site, you can subscribe to the Liliesgold newsletter in order to be updated on the products and services offered .
In this case, the newsletter will be sent to your email address for the sole purpose of fulfilling your request to stay informed about news from Liliesgold and does not require your consent. In any case, upon receipt of each newsletter, you can easily oppose the sending of further communications by Liliesgold.
Your personal data will be processed until you decide to unsubscribe from the newsletter using the " unsubscribe " link present in all our electronic commercial communications, or by contacting Liliesgold at the address email indicated in paragraph 1.
- 3. Marketing activities
If you wish to be updated on the latest news of the products and services offered by Liliesgold, you can join our marketing initiatives, thus allowing Liliesgold to send you the newsletter and /or information, advertising and /or promotional material. , as well as to invite you to commercial events.
Adherence to the marketing initiatives of Liliesgold is possible through the Site and by releasing some of your personal data and, in particular, your contact details (email, telephone number, address). In this regard, we invite you to provide only the contact details on which you wish to be contacted.
To allow us to contact you by phone or at your address, you must give your consent.
The sending of communications to your email address does not require the manifestation of your consent based on the legitimate interest of Liliesgold, it being understood that, upon receipt of each email communication, you can easily oppose the sending of further communications by Liliesgold.
Adherence to marketing initiatives remains optional and your refusal will not have any consequences in relation to the performance of the additional activities requested by you (for example, the purchase of a product), but will prevent Liliesgold from keeping it updated on the latest news of the products and services offered.
Your contact details, necessary to send you the news of the products and services offered by Liliesgold, will be kept for a maximum period of 7 years from your last purchase and at the expiry of this period such data will be automatically deleted, or made anonymous permanently.
Right to oppose direct marketing activities
We inform you that, at any time, you have the right to oppose direct marketing activities, by contacting Liliesgold at the email address indicated in paragraph 1 of this Notice. In any case, upon receipt of any communication by email, you can easily oppose the sending of further communications by Liliesgold.
- 4. Profiling activity
Liliesgold could also analyze your habits and consumption choices in order to send you personalized marketing communications. To allow Liliesgoldd to carry out the profiling activity, your express consent is required, which can be given through the Site.
The acceptance of the profiling activity is optional and its refusal will not entail any consequences in order to carry out the additional activities requested by you (for example, the purchase of a product or the sending of the newsletter).
Your personal data will be stored for a maximum period of 7 years and at the expiry of this period such data will be automatically deleted, or made anonymous in a way permanent.
Right to object to profiling
We inform you that, at any time, you have the right to object to profiling by contacting Liliesgold at the email address indicated in paragraph 1 of this Notice .
- 5. How your personal data will be processed
The processing of your personal data will take place, in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, by means of paper, IT and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and, in any case, with methods suitable for guaranteeing their security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions set forth. from article 32 GDPR.
- 6. To which subjects your personal data may be disclosed and who can learn about them
For the pursuit of the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, your personal data will be known by the employees, assimilated personnel and collaborators of the Data Controller, who will operate as persons authorized to process personal data specifically appointed.
Furthermore, your personal data will be processed by third parties belonging, by way of example, to the following categories:
- a) subjects used by the Company for the provision of the requested services;
- b) supervisory and control authorities and bodies and in general subjects, public or private, with publicistic functions;
- c) subjects who take care of administrative and fiscal obligations for the Company;
- d) other subsidiaries or associates;
- e) subjects that provide services for the management of the information system of Liliesgold and of the telecommunications networks;
- f) subjects who carry out operations of control, revision and certification of the activities carried out by the Company.
The subjects belonging to the above categories operate, in some cases, in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers, in other cases, as Data Processors specifically appointed by the Data Controller in compliance with Article 28 of the GDPR.
The complete and updated list of subjects to whom your personal data may be disclosed can be requested at the registered office of the Data Controller.
The personal data processed by the Data Controller are not subject to disclosure.
The processing provided for in this information does not involve the transfer of your personal data even outside the European Union.
In any case, the Data Controller guarantees that if transfers are made, these will take place in compliance with the standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission, in compliance with Article 46 of the GDPR, which ensure protection equivalent to that provided . from the GDPR.
- 7. What rights do you have as an interested party
In relation to the treatments described in this Notice, as an interested party you may, under the conditions provided for by the GDPR, exercise the rights enshrined in articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR and, in particular, the following rights:
- right of access - article 15 GDPR: right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to your personal data - including a copy of the same - and the communication, among others, of the following information:
- a) purpose of the processing
- b) categories of personal data processed
- c) recipients to whom these have been or will be disclosed
- d) data retention period or the criteria used
- e) rights of the interested party (rectification, cancellation of personal data, limitation of processing and right to object to processing
- f) the right to lodge a complaint
- g) the right to receive information on the origin of my personal data if they have not been collected from the interested party
- h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- right of rectification - article 16 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and /or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- right to cancellation ( right to be forgotten ) - article 17 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay , the deletion of personal data concerning you, when:
- a) the data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b) You have revoked your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- c) You have successfully opposed the processing of your personal data;
- d) the data has been unlawfully processed,
- e) the data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation;
- f) the personal data were collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1, GDPR.
The right to erasure does not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right. in court.
- right to limitation of treatment - article 18 GDPR: right to obtain limitation of treatment, when:
- a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of the personal data;
- b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited
- c) personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party. >
- right to data portability - article 20 GDPR: right to receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device , the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and the right to transmit them to another Data Controller without impediments, if the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, the right to obtain that your personal data be transmitted directly from the Data Controller to another Data Controller if this is technically feasible;
- right to object - article 21 GDPR: right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you based on the condition of legitimacy of the legitimate interest, including profiling, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in judicial seat.
Furthermore, the right to object to processing at any time if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
- to lodge a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio n. 121, 00186, Rome (RM).
The above rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in paragraph 1.
The Data Controller will take charge of your request and provide you, without undue delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receiving it, the information relating to the action taken regarding your request.
The exercise of your rights as an interested party is free of charge pursuant to Article 12 of the GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the Data Controller may charge you a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to manage your request, or deny the satisfaction of your request.
Finally, we inform you that the Data Controller may request additional information necessary to confirm the identity of the interested party.
Policy on the right of withdrawal
Policy on the right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from the contract, without giving any reason, within 14 days from when you or a third party appointed by you (i) received the product or (ii) < /strong> in the case of the purchase of several products delivered separately with a single order, the last product has been received.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you should inform Liliesgold, with registered office in
Corso Progresso 1, 88100 - Catanzaro (CZ), VAT number 02174230793 (hereinafter "Voices Gioielleria srl"), of your decision by accessing the "My returns" section of your Account or, if you are not a registered user, by accessing the dedicated page and entering the order number and the email with which you made the purchase. Follow the instructions to complete the online return request, and you will then receive an e-mail confirming the exercise of the withdrawal, containing the return form to be included in the package and the instructions for returning the product. Remember to insert the completed return form in the package together with the product and send it to the address provided.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient that you send the request via the form before the withdrawal period expires.
As an alternative to online returns, you can send an explicit declaration to Liliesgold via the contact form or to the email address email@example.com, of your decision to withdraw using the attached withdrawal form and follow the instructions for referred to in the withdrawal confirmation email you will receive from Liliesgold.
If you withdraw, you will be reimbursed for the payments you have made, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from when Liliesgold receives your decision to withdraw. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used by you for the initial transaction, unless you request a refund on a different payment method, in which case any additional costs deriving from the different payment method chosen by you will be at your expense. . The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, if earlier.
If you have received the product, please return it to Liliesgold without undue delay and, in any case, within 14 days from the day on which you communicated the withdrawal. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the 14-day period has expired. The direct costs of returning the goods will be at your expense. If you exercise your withdrawal via the site using the return service offered by the site, before confirming the request for withdrawal, you will be informed of the transport cost for returning the goods.
You are only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
NOTE : the order concerning Products made or adapted according to the specific indications of the Consumer or, in other words, customized products, is not foreseen for the Consumer no right of withdrawal pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code.
LEGAL GUARANTEE - Return for defect or non-conformity
In case of defects and /or non-conformities, your request will be handled by Liliesgold.
You will have the right to restore the conformity of the product, by repair or replacement, or to alternative remedies in the cases expressly provided for by art. 130 of the Legislative Decree n. 206/2005.
If you have received a non-compliant, incorrect, defective or damaged product, you can request the repair or replacement or refund of the product no later than 2 (two) months from its discovery. Pursuant to and for the purposes of the European Directive 44/99 /EC and articles 128 and ss. of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the products you have purchased are covered by the legal guarantee of conformity, which covers the lack of conformity of the products for a maximum period of 24 (twenty-four) months from their delivery.
In such cases, please indicate this reason as the reason for the return during the online return request, to be made in the same way as described in the previous paragraphs. You will be prompted to upload one or more images relating to the defect found and you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to proceed with the shipment. The authorization to return the product no
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the websites visited by the user can send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user.
To order products on the Site, cookies must be enabled. The user who does not want to accept cookies will still be able to browse the site and use it for research purposes. In most browsers, cookies are enabled, at the bottom you can find the information necessary to change the cookie settings on each browser.
It is important to specify that, while browsing the Internet, the user can receive two different types of cookies:
- those of the same site visited by the user (so-called "first-party cookies"); and /or
- those of different websites or web servers (so-called "third-party cookies").
Cookies, however, can be further distinguished based on the purposes for which they are used: some allow better navigation, memorizing some user choices with respect to specific configurations (so-called "technical cookies"), while others allow you to monitor user navigation also for the purpose of sending advertising and /or offering services in line with his preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Cookies can perform various functions, such as allowing you to navigate between the various pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and in general they can improve the user's stay.
Cookies are not harmful to the device used by the user. In the cookies that the Site generates, no personal identification information is stored, such as, for example, credit card details. The aforementioned information, on the other hand, is encrypted and collected by them to improve the user's permanence and navigation on the Site. For example, they are useful for identifying and resolving errors, or for determining relevant related products to be shown to the visitor while browsing.
The Site uses the following types of first-party technical cookies, for which no consent is required from the user but for which the obligation to provide adequate information remains:
- Navigation or session cookies: essential to allow the user to move normally within our Site and to properly use the related services; not being stored on the user's computer, they disappear when the browser is closed;
- "Functionality cookies: solely aimed at improving and speeding up navigation on the Site, by storing certain choices made by the user (such as preferences concerning the language ).
These are therefore tools used to ensure, among other things, efficient navigation, session stability, persistence of the login throughout the session and the country of navigation selected. They are also used to memorize the choices made by the user relating to the display of certain elements of the page, such as information and communication banners.
The use of technical cookies and the performance of the processing related to them does not require, in accordance with current legislation, the user's prior consent.
In any case, it remains possible for the latter to prevent the installation of technical cookies at any time through the settings of their browser, in the knowledge that such a choice could complicate, slow down and sometimes block navigation on the Site.
It is possible that while a user is browsing our Site, some cookies that are not directly controlled and managed by Liliesgold may be stored on his device. This happens, for example, when the user visits a page that includes the contents of a third party website.
In this regard, it should be noted that Liliesgold. it does not play any role in the processing of data deriving from this type of cookie, being, these, simple technical intermediaries.
Third-party cookies are used to display personalized advertisements on the Site and on other websites and is based on the browsing activities of each user. This type of cookie could also be used by third parties to show their products and services on the Site.
The Site also uses some types of analytical cookies through which the following information is collected, by way of example only:
- a) number of visitors, page views and navigation within the Site;
- b) effectiveness of acquisition campaigns based on the source of web traffic;
- c) details on products displayed and possibly downloaded on the Site.
These cookies, as well as the purposes for which they are used outside the Site, fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third party who installs them on the user's terminal and are used to show the user advertisements in line with your interests (this is the case with third-party cookies for marketing /retargeting).
Where the user wishes not to receive third-party cookies on his terminal, he can at any time, through the links below, access the information and consent forms of these third parties and exclude their receipt.
The following list shows all the cookies present on the Site, with the evidence of their specific characteristics and, in the case of third-party cookies, the links to the respective privacy policies, so that the user can consciously decide whether to give consent to their use and which cookies to block or delete:
- Google: https: //policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
- Facebook: https: //it -it.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
How to disable cookies?
On the first visit to the Site, the user can accept all cookies by clicking on the Confirm button.
In any other case and at each subsequent visit to the Site (by clicking on the following link ), the user can access this information and deny consent to the installation of cookies by clicking on the appropriate links above.
In any case, given that most browsers are programmed to accept cookies automatically, the user can choose not to receive them, especially in cases where the third party involved has not correctly provided the possibility to opt-out, by accessing the browser settings and disabling its use, according to the procedures described at the following addresses:
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data on your navigation, you can download the browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics:
( https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout ).
We will keep the user's preferences regarding cookies thanks to a special technical cookie with the characteristics specified in the previous table.
If you click AGREE or close the banner, you agree to the use of these cookies.